- a girl of about 8-9 lost control of her skateboard, it went shooting out into traffic in a huge intersection, myself and another guy told the girl to freeze, stopped traffic and got her skateboard back to her, it was really fun.
- a clerk in a store started speaking English to be as soon as I walked in, I asked how she knew I wasn’t Russian, she replied “pink shirt”.
- I chatted quite a bit with a French couple at the next table over dinner, including giving the guy a lesson in the proper way to eat a Georgian khinkali.
- got on the wrong bus, ended up way out in the suburbs, was fun.
- rolled ankle, wasn’t watching what I was doing, it hurts, little bit swollen.