– when you arrive you literally wander around these old corridors for twenty minutes going from random unmarked desk to random unmarked desk waiting in a pushy crowd to find out if you are supposed to be in that line or if you are supposed to be somewhere else.
– security like I’ve never seen before, in a dark tiny basement is a very tiny security area where they go through every single bag.
– loud, so loud.
– no separation between the shopping areas and the seating areas, ensuring a nonstop flow of people and luggage wandering between every row of seating.
– wifi limits you to 45 minutes at 200kbps and has terrible coverage plus constant disconnects.
– a dearth of power outlets, half of which do not work plus lots of usb power ports NONE of which work… no signage about the non-working usb power so there is a constant flow of people wandering around trying one usb port after another before finally giving up.